Our core purpose is to create engaging, evidence-based learning experiences that inspire behavioural change.
Engage Learning and Development was founded by Instructional Designer and Learning Facilitator, Tony Kirton. More than nine years ago, Tony recognised the need for engaging, evidence based training and assessment design.
With more than 12 years experience in learning and development Tony is passionate about designing learning that is based on contemporary learning theory and empirical science. Holding a Master in Business and Commerce as well as several Diplomas in Adult Learning, Tony is often asked to present at conferences and professional development events on the topic of learning and assessment design.
Having designed hundreds of learning programs and (literally) thousands of assessment resources, his clients are drawn from both the private and public sector including:
- SafeWork NSW
- Boral Australia
- Australasia International School
- ACE Training Centre (TOLL)
- Hunter Valley Operations (Glencore Mining)
- Forsythes Training
- Velg Training
- Transport for NSW
- Connect Skills Institute
- Learning Vault
Our commitment to you
We are committed to our purpose and by working closely with organisations, their representatives and subject matter experts, we develop and deliver learning programs that:
- Achieve high levels of satisfaction from both learners and organisational representatives.
- Increase learner confidence and commitment to apply new skills and knowledge.
- Build skills and knowledge that align with performance outcomes.
- Involve learners in interactive training sessions.
- Enhance retention and recall.
Everything we do is underpinned by five core values:
- Quality is our first priority.
- Our products are customised to meet the needs of our clients and their learners.
- We work closely with our clients, so we understand what is important to them.
- We are responsive and value feedback.
- The user experience is at the forefront of our designs.