At Engage Learning and Development our core purpose is to create engaging learning experiences that inspire behavioural change.
Engage Learning and Development (previously DES Learning) was founded by Instructional Designer and Learning Facilitator, Tony Kirton. More than seven years ago, Tony recognised the need for training design and delivery that engages learners in a way that inspires them to act on their learning.
Since then Tony and the team at Engage have designed, developed and delivered hundreds of training programs for small and large firms from both the public an private sector.
At Engage we believe in designing and delivering learning that is based on contemporary learning theory and empirical science. The strategies we apply in our courses are drawn from the latest findings from the cognitive sciences.
We are committed to our purpose and by working closely with organisations, their representatives and subject matter experts, we develop and deliver learning programs that:
- Achieve high levels of satisfaction from both learners and organisational representatives.
- Increase learner confidence and commitment to apply new skills and knowledge.
- Build skills and knowledge that align with performance outcomes.
- Involve learners in interactive training sessions.
- Enhance retention and recall.
Everything we do is underpinned by five core values:
- Quality is our first priority.
- Our products are customised to meet the needs of our clients and their learners.
- We work closely with our clients, so we understand what is important to them.
- We are responsive and value feedback.
- The user experience is at the forefront of our learning design and facilitation.