We have been designing engaging training programs for the private and public sector for more than ten years.Our Senior Instructional Designer, Tony Kirton, has been designing learning programs for more than ten years.
Tony designs traditional training programs as well as those delivered via eLearning mediums. All our programs are unique, highly customised to our clients needs and based on the latest science from multimedia learning design.
All our learning designs draw on Richard E Mayer’s Principles of Multimedia Learning. Principles which are backed by more than 25 years of empirical research into learner engagement, retention and recall.
Some of our recent design projects include:
- A six module eLearning program for managers at NSW Health.
- Ten modules for the Diploma of Government (Workplace Inspection) for SafeWork NSW
- A Certificate IV in Leadership and Management for Learning Vault
- A Diploma of Leadership and Management for the Virtu Institute
- A one day ‘Make a Presentation’ workshop for SafeWork NSW
- Development of a ‘Desigining Powerful PowerPoint Presentations’ workshop.
- And many, many more.
Contact Engage Learning and Development directly on 0497 686 242 or fill out the form below and we will get in touch.